Reasons To Use GoToConnect
GoToConnect is an affordable, scalable, flexible, all-in-one virtual business telephone and multi-platform conferencing solution. It combines the capabilities of what was once the Jive telephone service with that of GoToMeeting, offering a comprehensive array of conferencing and communication tools to small and large companies of all sizes. Since its release in early 2010, GoToConnect has been a solid investment for Jive Software, allowing Jive organizers to more efficiently manage their meetings while reducing costs and eliminating the need for long-distance conferencing. With GoToConnect, Jive organizers can eliminate excessive traveling expenses associated with teleconferencing, while at the same time, retain the ability to communicate with key partners and receive timely updates on activity within the company.
There are several ways in which GoToConnect accomplishes these goals. First, GoToConnect provides the functionality of a high-quality Jive calling application. It includes advanced video conferencing capabilities, including the ability to present slides or videos, as well as having participants present data or information in a presentation-like format. In addition to video conferencing, GoToConnect has 100 new features that allow you to conduct group meetings. GoToConnect provides a number of additional value-added features for groups and individuals, such as:
– Grasshopper View Plans. GoToConnect allows you to view plan drawings and schedules for groups, employees, and events. The program enables you to create unique, interactive grasshopper plans for all business purposes, from general class meeting to specialty events. You can also download your own custom grasshopper plans for use with Grasshopper View Plans. Each plan has a detailed description with graphics and is easy to follow.
– Video Conferencing. GoToConnect integrates with SIP services so you can view plans on a web cam or through your PC. You can view other’s grasshopper plans, get online guidance, and even make changes as you go.
– Call Routing. GoToConnect uses SIP technology to provide automated call routing for its customers. Your voice is placed on a dedicated toll free number, which is forwarded to the SIP service where your message is converted into VoIP code. The resulting VoIP call is routed by the voice service according to your specified bandwidth and destination and can be recorded for playback at a later time. You can even pause and rewind a call using this powerful feature.
– Lessen the Need for Additional Employees. GoToConnect has fewer employees than many other providers and provides features that maximize bandwidth without incurring large up front costs. For example, you can pay only a few dollars per month for a basic plan, but you can have as many employees as you like on this same basic plan. If your business has limited employees but you need to use a lot of bandwidth, you will save money on this less expensive plan.
– More Global Access. GoToConnect provides unlimited global toll-free numbers for calls to Canada, Mexico, and South America. In addition, it allows international conference calling for a monthly price. If your company has branches in different countries, such as India, Singapore, and China, but you cannot afford a flat rate for long distance calls to these markets, you should look into this affordable premium plan, which offers an unlimited extensions option and conference call forwarding.
– Integrated Business Solutions. GoToConnect offers integrated business solutions with the same features as its other two competitors. For example, it provides access to business intelligence, real-time dialing, and comprehensive report generation. In other words, when you use GoToConnect, you get access to its entire range of capabilities, including AWeber integration, E-mail marketing, and advanced reporting. You will also get advanced features such as pre-call notification, call queueing, broadcast routing, and music on hold. If you are looking to save a significant amount of money, or if you are operating on a tight budget, you should strongly consider using a standard plan, which will give you more for your money.