There are similar problems to this one like when the Spotify app shows everybody of these error messages -‘Spotify can’t play the current track‘, ‘Spotify can’t play the current song, ‘‘Spotify can’t play this current track, ‘‘Spotify can’t play this right now if you have the File on your pc you can import it‘ or ‘Spotify can’t play the current song. ‘
1. Re-login into Spotify
In case you had a Premium subscription that expired, chances are the problem is encountering because the Spotify wishes need a refresh in order o migrate your subscription back to Standard. As countless users have reported, you will want to log in and out of the software to accommodate the new changes.
2. Disabling high-quality streaming
As it turns out, the massive majority of reports with this particular error take place for their users that used to have a Premium subscription that seeing that expired. Upon investigation, we realized that this has something to do with a premium feature referred to as high-quality streaming. Spotify helps high-quality audio for Premium users. However, it takes it away just as effortlessly in case the subscription is revoked. The only problem is the setting that makes this possible remains enabled even after the Premium account is turned into a Standard one.
For restoration to it, all you have to do is go into Spotify’s settings menu and disable the High-Quality Streaming setting. Here’s a speedy guide on doing this: The instructions of doing this might be a little different, relying on the device that you’re using; however, the backside line is the same.
- Open Spotify from your computer gadget and seem to click on the drop-down arrow associated with your account icon (typically placed in the top-right corner).
- From the newly appeared context menu, click on Settings.
- Once you’re inside the settings menu, scroll down to the Music Quality part and change the Streaming Quality from High or Very High to Automatic.
- After you control to put in force the modification, restart your Spotify software, and see if the issue is resolved at the next app startup.
3. Disabling Hardware acceleration of the Spotify
Here’s a rapid guide on disabling hardware acceleration on Spotify:
- Open your Spotify app from the affected laptop device.
- Next, click on the drop-down arrow associated with your account icon placed in the top-right corner.
- Once you see the context menu, honestly click on Settings.
- After you manipulate to arrive, internal the Settings menu, scroll down to the backside of the display screen and click on Show advanced settings.
- From the Advanced Settings menu, scroll down to the Compatibility tab and disable the toggle related with Enable hardware acceleration.
- Restart your Spotify app and see if the hassle has been resolved.
4. Adjust the Crossfade into 0 second
Another possible scenario that maybe the bottom cause of the ‘Can’t play the cutting-edge song‘ error is a set menu known as Crossfade. We didn’t manipulate to find any reliable confirmation on why this works. However, many customers have managed to restore the issue by going into the Settings menu of Spotify, enabling Crossfade songs, and setting the cost to 0.
The guide under has to work on Windows (UWP and computer app) and Mac:
- Open your Spotify application from your computing device PC
- Next, click on the arrow associated with your account icon (top-right corner).
- Once you can see the context menu, click on Settings.
- From the Settings menu, scroll down to the backside of the display screen and click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Now that you made the superior settings visible, scroll down to the Playback section enable the toggle related to Crossfade songs, then set the adjustment bar to zero seconds.
- Restart your Spotify app and see if the trouble is now resolved.
5. Clearing the Offline Song Cache
In these rare circumstances, this specific problem can additionally occur due to some local file corruption. In this type of case, the problem is facilitated by an unexpected laptop interruption during a time when Spotify is copying music files to the local storage. This may cause some tracks to end up unplayable and trigger the ‘Can’t play the current song‘ error when the person attempts to play them.
If this scenario is applicable, here’s a piece of rapid information on fixing the issue:
- Open your Spotify app, click on on the drop-down arrow (top-right corner) to convey up the context menu, then click on Settings from the listing of available options.
- Once you’re inside the Settings menu, scroll down to the bottom of the display and click on the Show Advanced Settings button.
- Once the advanced settings turn out to be available, scroll down via the listing till you get to the Offline songs Storage.
- Take a be aware of the place as you’ll need to get there later. Close Spotify, then open File Explorer and navigate
Spotify’s offline songs as identified above.
- Once you arrive at the correct location, pick out everything internal the Storage folder, then right-click > Delete.
- Restart Spotify and see if the problem is resolved at the next startup
Wondering “why can’t my spotify play the current track?” This problem will be answered here. First, the reason why you can’t play your favorite track if it’s on your computer is that the software which you are using to control your music player does not support your version of the song you’re trying to listen too.
Why is my phone not working when I go to play music on my spotify not playing songs? I am trying to play songs but my phone has been acting weird and I cannot seem to get on it. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Thank you. David K.
Sometimes my Spotify songs won’t play, even though I’m using the latest version of the streaming music app. I’ve tried reinstalling the app – which usually fixes the problem, but there’s always a chance that it will be re-installing all the old code which causes the problem again. Here are some things to check if you’re seeing the same problem.
If you have ever tried to download music from an online music store, then you know that you can’t enjoy the music because it keeps freezing up on your computer. This is a common problem for users of Windows systems, and I am going to show you how to fix the problem so that your music will play on the internet once again.
If you have a Spotify Premium account you may be wondering why does my premium subscription not work offline? There are several reasons why your music won’t play offline, and we’ll talk about them below.
For those that use the internet daily, it is no surprise that most people want to know “Does Spotify Premium work without wifi?” This is especially true for those that may be driving or travelling. Without the Internet, you are limited to listening to the song you are currently playing as well as the ones that have been downloaded in the past. The songs that you have downloaded before are also gone forever.
So you want to listen to free music offline? There are a few ways that you can do it and I am going to share them with you. These are the same techniques that you can use for internet radio stations to get your radio station online.
What is the best free offline music app?
Is there really such a thing as the best free offline music app on the internet? It’s easy to get distracted when you hear all about these amazing products, how good they are, and what features they have that make them so great. The question you need to ask is “Is there any way to figure out which ones are the best without spending a dime”?
In order to answer your question: “How can I get my own Spotify premium for free?” you’ll have to understand what it is and how it works. With so many options out there for music these days, it’s very important that you know what you’re getting into before you pay for anything.
You might have noticed the new Mac OS X that comes with a new feature called “Spotify”, which allows you to use your computer as a Music Player, and play any song on the Internet. However, when you try to use this feature on a Mac, it can’t play the current song Mac 2020. So how do you get your Mac Music Player to play the newest songs on the internet?